Wrong direction









Hat h&m - Wig Uniqso - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Tee Shein - Skirt h&m - Tights Aliexpress - Shoes T.u.k

Hi guys! Long time since my last outfit post, the truth is I didn't feel really well lately, and I still don't feel great at all, but I'm trying to enjoy blogging again 'cause is something I really like and I don't want to give up on what I love just because I'm in a no period. I really hope you'll enjoy reading my blog and my pics even if I'm such a stupid and fragile girl. Talking about my outfit I have this brand new tee to show you, the print is really funny and I wanted something like this for so long! I know many people will stare at me this summer for sure, but I don't care about what other people think ahah! I added some color with the plaid skirt and the red choker, just to create a different look from my usual total black ones, also adding plaid items is one of my favorite things to do in fashion!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.